~Experiencing technical difficulty! Picture to be coming soon!~
*1 bunch Moroheiya
*1 leek, 2 inches of the white part minced(may be substituted with any other allium or omitted)
* 1 large tomato, chopped
* 1 cucumber, quartered lengthwise and chopped
* 1 handful of feta cheese, crumbled
* 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil(may be substituted with vinegar or lemon juice)
* OPTIONAL~ I had a small ear of sweet corn so I shaved that in too!
1. Take off all the leaves from the moroheiya and place in a salad bowl. The lower leaves may have some brown spots but this is just a type of sunburn and can be used. If you like you may save those leaves for cooking at a later time.
2. Drizzle EVO over the moroheiya and stir gently and evenly. This allows the leaves to ‘marinate’ letting it wilt and become tender.
3. Add the tomato, cucumber,corn, leek and feta and mix well. Chill in the fridge til ready for serving!